Bo Kaap Bracelet
Inspired by Bo Kaap in Cape Town, colourful and irreverent, it conveys the freedom associated with the history of this iconic neighbourhood. Take your style to the next level! You can also combine it not only with other chain or stone bracelets, but also with the Honolulu necklace. The options are endless!
Material: Beads, hematite and 316L stainless steel.
Colour: Multicolor, silver and gold.
Made in Portugal.
At Dicci we want you to feel comfortable when shopping, so you have one hundred days to make your returns.
If you want to receive the return in money, you will be able to do it in the first 14 days after receiving the product.
All the returns and exchanges will be physically verified before being accepted. Make sure your products don’t have signs of use and still have their labels on.
Shipping costs cannot be returned and every additional shipping will be supported by the client.
If you need any more information about returns and exchanges, please contact our support email@example.com.
We advise you to measure your wrist with a tape measure and add at least 1.2 cm difference. This way, you will get the ideal size for your bracelet.
How to measure your wrist:
Tip: If you already have another bracelet it will be easier to measure the bracelet itself.
If you choose this size, it means that your bracelet will come with an ankle size, with some extra links so you can adjust the size. See the example of the following bracelets:
First you must know that we carefully select our stones to ensure that your jewelry lasts a long life. However, if you are careful, they really can last forever.
When caring for coloured stones, it’s important to be aware of which gemstones you have. Stones can vary widely in terms of physical properties, meaning that what is recommended for one stone may not be recommended for another. In fact, some care methods can even cause damage if used for the wrong stone.
To look after your stone jewelry regardless of the stone type, here are some general care steps you can follow:
- Take your jewelry off during any activity that could cause damage, such as exercise, gardening, swimming and cooking.
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to perfumes, lotions and cleaning products, as these substances can damage soft-organic gemstones like pearls.
- Clean coloured stone jewelry gently with a lint-free cloth or soft-bristle toothbrush, along with a solution of warm soapy water. Afterwards, dry gently with a lint-free cloth. To clean porous stones such as pearls and turquoise, use a damp soft cloth only – avoid the use of detergents and liquids.
- Do not use an ultrasonic cleaner on coloured stone jewelry unless recommended by a qualified gemologist.
- Never place your jewelry into a drawer haphazardly, as this can cause scratches, chips and fractures in the gemstones. It’s best to store gemstones in a padded jewelry box that offers proper protection.
- Store pearls separately from other jewelry pieces to prevent accidental scratches.