Watch Leather Strap - Brown
100 days to return/exchange
At Dicci we want you to feel comfortable when shopping, so you have one hundred days to make your returns.
If you want to receive the return in money, you will be able to do it in the first 14 days after receiving the product.
All the returns and exchanges will be physically verified before being accepted. Make sure your products don’t have signs of use and still have their labels on.
Shipping costs cannot be returned and every additional shipping will be supported by the client.
If you need any more information about returns and exchanges, please contact our support firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep your leather bracelets dry. Water will damage a leather bracelet and cause it to stain, discolour or deteriorate.
If your leather bracelet gets wet, the first step is to gently brush off the water. Use a soft, absorbent cloth to pat the strap (not scrub), and let it air-dry.
- Avoid excessive heat. It’s best to take off your bracelet when sleeping or during a heavy workout. But be careful where you place it. Leather does best in cool or room-temperature areas. Extreme heat can dry it out, so avoid radiators, stoves or campfires.
- Protect your bracelet from creams and oils. As with most bracelets, take them off before applying moisturiser, oils or colognes. This includes sunscreens. While most aren’t damaging, they will build up a film on the leather that can dull the look and feel of the hide.
- Keep your bracelet clean. To clean men’s leather bracelets, use a slightly damp cloth with a drop of mild hand soap (moisturiser-free) and gently wipe it down. Wipe with a clean damp cloth afterwards and allow the bracelet to air-dry before wearing.
You should not swim with a leather bracelet on. Don’t let the tough, rugged look of the bracelet fool you – water isn’t a friend.
Why you shouldn't swim with leather bracelets?
- Leather will lose its natural oil and shrink if you swim with it.
- Leather can discolour or peel if exposed to too much water.
- Leather can mould with prolonged exposure to water.
Always great quality
Dicci always mets the expectations. Good quality. Well done
Excelent quality, Nice color and good material.