P: O aço inoxidável é hipoalergénico?
A: Stainless steel is known to be hypoallergenic, which means that the chances of causing an allergic reaction are a lot lower than other metals. There are different types of stainless steel and some are more hypoallergenic than others depending on it's composition. Learn more about this topic on our blog.
P: O aço inoxidável é um bom material para pulseiras?
R: As jóias de aço inoxidável são uma ótima escolha para uso diário, podem ter contacto com produtos de limpeza, água, suor, perfume, e hidratantes sem enferrujar, manchar, ou perder a cor. É também um metal muito forte e durável, o que o torna à prova de arranhões.
P: O que é a prata 925?
A: The 925 stamp on sterling silver represents the amount of silver it has in its composition (92.5%). The remaining 7.5% of metal in 925 silver is most commonly copper. If you want to learn more about 925 sterling silver check our blog.
P: Quais são as vantagens dos anéis ajustáveis?
A: When it comes to buying a ring either for yourself or as a gift, one of the biggest challenges is knowing the right size. Adjustable rings are beautiful, sophisticated pieces of jewellery with a premium finish just like all other jewellery. However, they have advantages that make them a special accessory, such as, being able to adjust the ring according to your preferences and play with other rings you already own to get the style you want. To learn more about the advantages of adjustable rings check our blog.