Anchor Bracelet in Grey
A nautical rope bracelet, inspired by the beauty of the sea. The stainless steel anchor clasp is an iconic detail. To close you simply slip the anchor through the loop. The loop opens and closes easily allowing the bracelet to adapt to your wrist. Ideal for any occasion. Wear it solo or combined with stainless steel bracelets. Whether you're going for coffee with friends or to the bakery in the morning, this timeless black bracelet is perfect whatever the occasion.
Model available in green and blue.
- Composition: stainless steel clasp and polyester rope.
- Width: 0.4 cm.
- Colour: Grey.
- Adjustable size.
- Water resistant.
- Handmade - Made to measure - Made in Portugal.
At Dicci we want you to feel comfortable when shopping, so you have one hundred days to make your returns.
If you want to receive the return in money, you will be able to do it in the first 14 days after receiving the product.
All the returns and exchanges will be physically verified before being accepted. Make sure your products don’t have signs of use and still have their labels on.
Shipping costs cannot be returned and every additional shipping will be supported by the client.
If you need any more information about returns and exchanges, please contact our support firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our nautical bracelets are made with stainless steel clasps and polyester or polypropylene or nylon cords, depending on the design you are choosing. You can confirm the composition in the description of your product.
As for the steel clasp, as we already explained in the stainless stell care guide, you can rest assured that it is unlikely to change its appearance with normal use of the bracelet.
As for the nautical cords, taking into account that they can be likened to garments, you will have to consider that certain practices can tarnish your bracelet.
- Just like a garment, nautical bracelets are also water resistant. However, they are not free from staining with hard to remove stains, so avoid getting your bracelet dirty.
- Clean water washes off the bracelet, dirty water on the contrary will stain it. Before diving with your bracelet, make sure you are not entering water with substances that can stain the bracelet. If it's not safe for your clothes, it's not safe for your bracelet either.
- The more you avoid damaging your bracelet, the longer it will keep looking like new. If you are a fan of old and worn looking products, you don't have to worry. On the contrary, if you like to cherish your products and preserve the new look, avoid wetting, staining, and give your bracelet a weekly cleaning.
- We advise you to clean your bracelet at least once a week. Using a damp cloth and a small amount of detergent, rinse the wristband. Then remove the detergent from the wristband with clean water and let the wristband dry.