Arch Cuff Bracelet
A bracelet cuff that will emphasise your style. The detail of the arch on this bracelet means you won't need much to stand out. Wear it on its own, with pearls or chains, you won't be short of options.
Material: 316L stainless steel.
Made in Portugal and water resistant.
At Dicci we want you to feel comfortable when shopping, so you have one hundred days to make your returns.
If you want to receive the return in money, you will be able to do it in the first 14 days after receiving the product.
All the returns and exchanges will be physically verified before being accepted. Make sure your products don’t have signs of use and still have their labels on.
Shipping costs cannot be returned and every additional shipping will be supported by the client.
If you need any more information about returns and exchanges, please contact our support firstname.lastname@example.org.
Setting jewelry requires attention. Follow these steps carefully:
1. choose the widest part of the piece to adjust.
2. Start by applying little force and gradually increase it until the desired fit is achieved.
Remember the differences between materials:
- Stainless steel jewelry is more resistant than 925 silver.
- 925 silver is delicate, so handle with care.
- Stainless steel can require more force; in some cases, pliers are necessary.
- When using pliers, protect the piece with a cloth.
- XS/M is for female fingers or pinkies.
- M/XL is for men's or wider fingers.
If you have any doubts, follow the suggestions:
- Men with normal or thin fingers who want a ring for their pinky should choose the smaller size; otherwise, choose the larger one.
- Women with thick fingers who want a ring for their big toe should choose the larger size; otherwise, choose the smaller one.
Reference sizes (for those buying non-adjustable rings):
- XS/M equals a size 6 circumference with original fit (can be expanded or reduced).
- M/XL equals a size 9 circumference with original fit (can be expanded or reduced).
Stainless steel is our top choice when it comes to strength. It does not rust, fade or oxidize. It can be used on the beach, in the pool or in any other environment.
Stainless steel products can be mixed with perfume or skin creams and oils because they will always keep the same color.
If you are looking for an everyday accessory and get bored cleaning your silver essentials, don't even think about other materials. Besides, steel is an affordable material.
So what do you need to worry about? Stainless steel is a really tough material, you just need to polish it once in a while if you want to get rid of minor scratches.
Stainless Steel with gold plating.
If you are looking for a stainless steel piece with a gold plate, we can assure you that it will last a long time too. In some cases, it can last more than 10 years without fading the gold plating. Just keep in mind that this is a gold plating and eventually it will fade faster or slower, depending on how you use the piece.