It’s Love season, the most romantic time of the year and with Valentine’s Day right around the corner, it’s time to think about a special gift to give to your special someone.
To help you in this process, we prepared for you this gift guide and our personal recommendations.
To start off, here are 5 thing you should take into consideration when choosing a gift for your loved one:
- What do they like? Keep in mind what type of items your partner likes the most, including shapes, sizes, and colors. This could be clothing or accessories such as rings, necklaces, bracelets and earrings.
- What would compliment their style? It’s important to understand what style your partner usually goes for. Luckily, our timeless pieces match any look depending on how you decide to style them. A more simple and minimal piece of jewelry for a more classic and modern look or a combination of different jewelry for a bold and irreverent style.
- What do they not have? Sometimes this question can be difficult to answer, specially when it seems like the person already has everything. You can look for what is missing either in their jewelry collection or clothing. Another option is to give items that they can use to stack and combine with accessories they already own.
- What is your budget? You should always seek quality first, if you are willing to pay a higher price you can opt for silver or gold jewelry for example but if you want something more affordable but still great quality, you can choose stainless steel. Dicci has plenty of options with the best quality at the best prices.
- What is the return policy? Sometimes finding the right size for your partner can be difficult and it’s important to buy from brands with good return and exchange policy. With Dicci you can experience our fast shipping and have 100 days to exchange.
Now that you’ve taken these 5 things in consideration, we have some gift ideas for you. Keep in mind that you can buy a solo piece or opt for multiple ones to combine them and create a complete look: