How to Wear Necklaces for Guys
- 45 cm - some may consider this size a chocker. Necklaces with this size are visible above the t-shirt.
- 50 cm - This is the most common size for men's necklaces. The chains are at the level of the collarbone, falling over the first and second button of a shirt.
- 55 cm- The chain stays below the collarbone and can be worn outside or inside the shirt. It is most common for pendant necklaces to be worn at this size.
- 60 cm- They are right in the middle of the chest, perfect for those who want to wear a necklace with a pendant that stands out.
- 65-70 cm - Usually the largest size used in men's necklaces. Worn on the outside of the shirt with or without a pendant.
The Types of Necklaces1. Chain Necklaces:
2. Pendant Necklaces:
3. Religious Necklaces:
4. Beaded Necklaces:
When it comes to layering necklaces, there aren't many rules. Of course, you need to consider factors such as thicknesses, materials and colors. Balance is the key word. If the necklaces have different thicknesses and materials, it is best to go for similar shades. If, on the other hand, different colors are the main element, thinner and similar chains are ideal. To combine several pendants, consider the style of each pendant. The best way is to place small pendants with different necklace lengths, because it is both in style and safe.